Blogmania is in full swing. Make sure you check out all the giveaways. Especially at Sarah's Blog of Fun, where they're giving away over $700 worth of prizes.
1. A Beautiful Leaf handmade Necklace from Odalisca Jewelry ($21)
2. A $53 Gift Certificate to make your own handmade Planner from Much Ado About You.
3. A Beautiful Pocket Bunny Mirror from Dusty Stepper ($4)
4. A $25 Gift Certificate to Scentsy from Autumn Janet
5. A $50 Gift Certificate to Aroma Energie Candles
6. A Beautiful pair of Black and Green Pearl Earrings from Paradise Purls ($14)
7. Nine Bars of Handmade Soap in a Beautiful Gift Basket from Castle Company Soaps ($36)
8. A Beautiful small Nic Nac Shelf from Andrews Reclaimed. ($43)
9. Six Bars of Handmade Creative Scents Soaps from Sheri's Soap Opera ($27)
10. Three Gift Certificates for Gourmet Dog Treats from Shorty's Gourmet Treats. ($15+)
11. Four Beautiful Flower Hair Clips and Pins from AYA Wedding ($55)
12. A Beautiful Handmade Purse from Kreated by Karen ($35)
13. Eight Coupons good for a Variety of Cedar's Mediterranean Foods ($30+)
14. A Pomegranate and Mango Gift Set from Erin Mansfield at Avon, including Body Spray, Lotion, and Shower Gel. Plus a Bonus Bottle of Soft Lotion ($30)
15. Now all the stuff I am donating!! Here we go-
-Scentsy Plug In Warmer ($15)
-Two Scentsy Bricks ($10)
-Two Bath and Body Works Shower Gel ($21)
-One Essence of Beauty Body Cream ($8)
-One Cream Perfume Body Lotion ($7)
-One Body Shop Body Butter ($5)
-One Kathy's Family Body Lotion ($6)
-One Yankee Candle Lip Balm ($5)
-One Spa Naturals Gift Pack ($45)
-Three Glade Soy Candles ($10)
-One Travel Tin Candle ($5)
-One Yankee Candle ($10)
-Two $25 Restaurant.com Gift Certs ($50)
-Five Books (Mom's Ultimate Book of Lists, Ash, Living the Vida Lola, Saint Patrick, The Noticer) ($86)
Saturday, April 3, 2010
This past Tuesday NXT (on Scifi) had it's first pro poll. NXT is the WWE's new "reality" show. They have 8 professional wrestlers mentoring 8 NXT rookies. This week they polled the pros. The pros had to pick their favorite rookie based on the following criteria; win loss records, strength of their opponents, work ethic, and the "it" factor. The pros cannot vote for their rookie.
Here are the results:
#7 is Michael Tarver (Pro Carlito). Tarver has no wins and 4 losses.
#6 is Skip Sheffield (my personal favorite). His pro is William Regal. Skip has zero wins and 4 losses. His vest says cornfed meathead. I like his personality and he's very strong.
#5 is David Otunga (Mr. Jennifer Hudson). His pro is R-Truth. Otunga has 4 wins and 1 loss. Otunga has stars shaved into his hair. He recently won the rookie battle royal winning himself the opportunity to guest host Monday Night Raw.
#4 is Heath Slater (Pro Christian...Christian Slater...cracks me up). Slater has 4 wins and 1 loss.
#3 is Justin Gabriel (Pro Matt Hardy). Gabriel has 3 wins and 2 losses. Gabriel has the best moves out of all the rookies. His 450 splash is very impressive. And I think he looks a lot like Adam Lambert from American Idol.
#2 is Wade Barrett (Pro Chris Jericho, the World Heavyweight Champion). Barrett has 3 wins and 3 losses.
The first elimination on NXT will be held in 6 weeks.