Doggie Dentures - Click To Denture Your Own Dog

Thursday, March 4, 2010

New Moon is Finally Coming Out in DVD!

Yay!! I've been waiting for what feels like forever for New Moon to come out in dvd, or blue ray, if that's your thing. It comes out March 20th. 
I loved it in the theaters and I've been watching the first Twilight over and over again...
You can pre-order the movie from amazon by clicking the link to the left. 
Or Target has a special 3 disc set, that you can pre-order here. It's pretty cool. You get a film cell and 60 minutes of bonus footage that you don't get in the 2 disc set. And it is only available at Target.
 

Eclipse is hitting theaters on June 30th. I have a countdown widget for the release date near the bottom of the right side of my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment