Doggie Dentures - Click To Denture Your Own Dog

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

We Miss You, C.M. Punk. Come Be A Fan Favorite Again

I've been looking up wrestling a lot online lately. And it reminded me of how much I loved C.M. Punk when I was first introduced to him on the WWE. Don't get me wrong, I do actually like the whole straight edge, saving the audience storyline. I like that he acts like he's Jesus and shaves peoples heads. But I really do miss the C.M. Punk of old. And I've also gotten a new appreciation for him. I saw some old videos and I'm really impressed by his skills. I never really gave much thought to how many moves were censored on the WWE. Punk's Pepsi Plunge, which was basically a pedigree off the top rope, can't be seen because of Triple H's finishing move. I've also seen Punk do the Miz's finisher, and I'm really quite impressed.

Check out this video on youtube, it shows some of his best moves. There's a lot more to him then the Go to sleep and the Anaconda vice. I especially like the title of the move Welcome to Chicago, Motherf**er. This Pepsi Plunge is also worth checking out.







1 comment: