Doggie Dentures - Click To Denture Your Own Dog

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Weight Watchers

So, I just started Weight Watchers last week. It's been going very well. I've only had to deny myself a little bit of what I wanted. But I'm still eating chocolate, drinking beer and I've lost like two pounds already. Weight Watchers makes it so easy for you. They give you a starter set that includes a complete food guide, which lists just about anything you might want to eat. It also includes a book for dining out. You can find all your favorite restaurants in there. I'm especially surprised by what I can eat at Taco Bell and Subway and still fit into my plan.

Weight Watchers also sells all kinds of snacks and goodies that are only a point or two per item. I bought carrot cake and brownies. The carrot cake is delicious. The brownie was alright, but it had that fake chocolate flavor too. I have a box of truffles that I received for Valentines Day that I like to keep around. It's two points per truffle, but it's awesome when you're craving chocolate.

The cook books you can get for Weight Watchers are impressive also. They have ones that you can fix quickly, skillet meals, books for foods you crave, like french fries.

I'm also learning how to revamp my food. The other day was my fiance's birthday and I wanted to make him a cake. Now cake is not exactly ideal for anyone on a diet, but there are ways to make it just a little better. If you substitute apple sauce for the oil, you'll save yourself a point. And it still tastes moist and delicious. You should also get rid of the frosting. Putting a dab of cool whip on top is a good way to trick yourself into believing it's frosted. You can even flavor the cool whip with vanilla extract or any flavor you like. I want to try adding a little creme de menthe and see how that tastes.

I'm still very excited about the point system, going into week two. I guess we'll have to wait to see how my results turn out.

Weight Watchers In 20 Minutes


Weight Watchers Granola Bites Whitman's Candies 3 Flavor Assortment

No comments:

Post a Comment